WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card number when you register for an account with CLO, make sales inquiries, request support, or make a purchase or payment.
- We collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, operating system, browser type, date/time stamp, and/or program or system error messages and other system information. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you to improve our Services, to improve marketing, analytics, or website functionality.
- If you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We collect details of your use of our Services and the resources that you access. Such usage information includes information about how and when you access or use our Services.
- User feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions on our Services.
- If you access our Services on your mobile telephone or other mobile device, including tablets, we collect mobile device identifiers, including MAC Address, and IP Address. Certain aspects of our Services will create and assign to your device an identifier that is similar to an account number. We may collect the name you have associated with your device, device type, telephone number, country, and any other information you choose to provide or allow us to access.
Please keep in mind that when you voluntarily disclose personal information which is publicly viewable, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited messages. We cannot control who views information (and what they do with information) you voluntarily post publicly.
We may also use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. For this reason, these types of clear gifs are tied to personally identifiable information.
We may also use tools or third party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain non- personal information that does not directly enable CLO to identify you.
4. USE & SHARING OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use your personal information and non-personal information, both individually or combined together:
- To help us manage, operate and deliver our Services to you
- To improve your experience with our Services
- To develop new products or services for you
- To provide you with customer support
- To communicate with you about our Services (unless you have not consented to allow us to use your information for these purposes)
- For marketing and promotional purposes
- For internal training purposes and statistical analysis
CLO does not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes without your consent. However, you hereby agree that CLO may, without seeking further your consent, share your personal information with our Affiliates to provide you our Services or information about other services and promotional materials. In addition, CLO may share personal information with business partners that assist CLO in providing you our Services.
We will encourage our service partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, the use of your personal information by our service partners is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners, and is not subject to our control.
Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personal information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose personal information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation.
CLO maintains appropriate safeguards that ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of the personal information we collect and store about our account holders. Personal information collected by CLO is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public and that are only accessible by authorized employees. We also have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control (i.e., maintain data quality). Before we allow web users to access their personal information, for example, we verify their identity by requesting that they submit information such as their username and password. We also take reasonable steps to ensure that third parties to whom we transfer personal information provide sufficient protection of such data.
Your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the country of your residence. It may also be processed by personnel of our Affiliates and third party service providers who may operate outside the country of your residence. In such case, we will take reasonable steps to require such third party in possession of your personal information to take commercially reasonable security measures to protect the information.
However, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our Services cannot be guaranteed; and (b) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES OR SERVICES
7. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
8. DEACTIVATED OR TERMINATED ACCOUNTS
Please be aware that even after your account is terminated or deleted, some or all of your information may still remain visible to others. A request to delete and/or terminate your account will not result in the removal of information collected and already put in aggregate form or information that cannot, in our sole discretion, be removed without undue burden to us. We are not able nor are we obligated to remove any of your information from a third party provider or platform. Moreover, please be aware that even after you delete your account or your account is terminated, your information may not be deleted in its entirety from our servers and servers of the third party with whom such information have been shared
9. OPTING OUT
If at any time you wish to opt out of having your personal information shared with third parties and/or receiving information from CLO (via e-mail or postal mail) about new products, services, or promotions, you can do so by adjusting your account settings or emailing us at email@example.com.
10. INTERNATIONAL PRIVACY PRACTICES
Our Services are provided through and managed on servers located and operated within the United States. By using and accessing our Services, residents and citizens of countries and jurisdictions outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer, storage and processing of your information on servers located in the United States.
If you have any questions or wish to file a complaint, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.